Amazon India is seeking to Hire Video quality analyst| Media Jobs – Apply Now
Are you interested in shaping the future of movies and television? Do you want to define the next generation of how and what Amazon customers are watching? Amazon Video (AV) is one of the leading digital video services on the Internet today, and we’re just getting started. AV would like to offer every film and TV show to everyone to watch instantly anywhere on PC’s, mobile, consoles, and TV’s worldwide..
The team is chartered to design large scale systems to power the Amazon Video viewed by a massive audience daily, and you will help bring customers streaming video view experience to a new level. Our Quality of Service testing managers are passionate about delivering an industry leading video delivery and playback experience to our customers on the device of their choice. This role will be responsible for video playback performance testing, customer experience testing, field testing, and testing the AV application across various devices, connection types, network conditions and locations. You will also be responsible for setting up and leading a testing team to conduct in-house testing of the app.
You will have opportunities to interact with teams inside and outside the organization, plus to work on a variety of video devices such as Kindle Fire, Fire TV, Internet-connected TVs, set-top-boxes, and mobile devices.
A successful candidate will have an established background in developing customer-facing experiences, a strong technical ability, great communication skills, a motivation to achieve results in a fast-paced environment, high creativity, great analytical reasoning skills, and, of course, a passion for TV and movies.
We have exciting challenges in an industry that’s doubling in size every year, and you can be a part of it.
– 3+ years of managing a QA team in a related industry
– 2+ years of QA experience with testing consumer apps on mobile devices. Specifically performance testing, field testing, quality of service testing, and customer experience testing.
– First hand knowledge of high throughput, high availability, high performance, large scale web and mobile applications
– Strong knowledge of QA methodology and tools
– Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related technical field (or equivalent)
– Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills
– Track record for being data oriented, detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects