TOI needs Full-time Interns for Times Delhi Lit Fest.
Key responsibilities are:
The intern will be responsible for driving the Delhi Literature Festival. This includes:
· Manage various activities of Lit Fest
· Manage data, MIS and report
· Coordinate with authors and other senior people
· Coordinate with editorial for content
· Manage backend operations (booking of travel and stay)
· Coordinate with marketing and event agencies
· Coordinate for Digital promotions and backend website management.
Tenure: One year – Starting June 19, 2017
Stipend: Rs 20,000-25,000 pm
Contact: Kiranpreet Kaur, Human Resources (Talent Acquisition)