NDTV New Delhi is looking for a News Anchor to the location – New Delhi.
Jo b description
- Anchor assigned bulletins.
- Work closely with Desk on preparing rundowns.
- Interact with Editors, Correspondents, Reporters to ensure OBs are smooth and well structured.
- Interact with Programme Coordinators to ensure relevant experts/guests are invited in time for the bulletin.
- Write material for programme scripts, bulletins and links, exercising editorial judgment, maintaining professional journalistic standards.
- Participate actively in post-production activities.
- Originate and develop programme ideas and to assist in forward planning of material for future programmes.
- Keep the News Editor informed of new stories.
- Research and collate evidence and information to support a story using relevant information sources.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Knowledge of economic scenario, civic and city issues
- Confidence in reporting on-screen, either pre-recorded or live.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Good standard of editorial judgment, writing ability.
- Ability to grasp stories and develop them.
- Thorough understanding of production methods used in news broadcasting.
- Good networking skills; ability to build and sustain professional relationships.