This content Editor (Publishing Industry) job is syndicated from the career page of Amazon India. Apply Now!
As a strong individual contributor in the organization, you will foster strong relationships and help to build innovative and robust solutions. You will be responsible for protecting and enhancing the customer/vendor experience, monitoring and maintaining performance and guaranteeing effective communication, implementation and execution of objectives. You will think like an owner, directly/indirectly managing multiple vendors, always driving for optimal results. You will drive ongoing improvements to the quality of Amazon’s catalog and collaborate with other teams and marketplaces to deliver success. Your results will have a significant and measurable impact on the goals of the program and our wider Amazon retail business. You will also play a pivotal role working on projects that will increase quality, improve performance against SLA and help bring autonomy
· Sourcing content and shaping as per the amazon guidelines
· Acting as an auditor in the team for content related tasks
· POC for all content related tasks in the team
· Creating, reviewing and helping in driving the usage of right burbs in the program
· Gathering, analyzing, and sharing data to influence decisions; helping improve catalog data quality of the enrolled vendors using this data.
· Identifying opportunities to improve designed Amazon product based on customer feedback, data analysis, and feature gaps with related products/catalog.
· Identifying and executing opportunities to improve process and deliver automation
· Escalating issues promptly and appropriately – knowing when to ask for help.
· Quality: demonstrate appropriate quality and thoroughness. Use data as well as a high level of judgment to make decisions in the best interest of our vendors.
· Acting as a gatekeeper for associates to deliver high quality of communication with the vendors.
· Improve the data coverage of key attributes
· Correctly categorize and improve ability to search products at amazon site
· Proactive clean-up of Catalog defects and ensuring vendors do not come up with similar requests. Analyzing data to put control measures on this.
· Diving deep on customer-level issues, gathering, analyzing and sharing data with stake holders to make them aware and influence in decision making process with manager’s supportOther areas of focus include:
· Understands basic vendor goals and metrics and represents voice of the vendor internally; works with program manager to engage with vendors to understand their needs and deliver results
· Executes straightforward transactional tasks, processes data into systems as per standard operation procedures
· Responds promptly and accurately to vendors using standard templates and escalates issues promptly and appropriately and knows when to ask for help
· Identifies and evaluate potential risks/obstacles and determine appropriate corrective action
· Responding promptly and accurately to questions from both customers/vendors and internal business partners, including leadership teams
Graduate in any stream with minimum 2 years of content editing experience.
· Excellent writing, spelling, and grammar skills
· Basic Excel knowledge to format content for bulk uploads
· Familiarity with Photoshop or other photo-editing software for image resizing
· Ability to clearly and effectively communicate with vendors or reps supplying information
· Good judgment when it comes to editing or omitting content for submission and adhering to company style guides
· Must be detail-oriented with a demonstrated ability to self-motivate and follow-through on projects
· Able to work with teams spread across multiple locations
· Basic HTML skills in order to encode content for upload
· 2+ years’ experience writing copy for digital marketing campaigns including email marketing, web pages, landing pages, and Search Engine Marketing.
· Experience writing copy for deliverables such as testimonials, case histories, online product demos, videos and white papers.
· Strong project management experience
· Proficiency with MS Office applications including Word and Excel
· Experience with a marketing automation platform such as Marketo or Eloqua
· Bachelor’s degree preferred in a relevant major such as communications, marketing, advertising or business.
· Understand of SEO and its importance is writing content