This News Reporter of Bloomberg is syndicated from the careers page of Bloomberg Magazine India. This job opening was originally posted on Mar 27, 2016 – Requisition No. 49227. We at FMF Film Jobs are requesting to apply within 10 days of publishing this job post.
(Note: Read Carefully and apply)
What’s the role:
The energy of a newsroom. The pace of a trading floor. The buzz of a recent tech breakthrough. We work hard, and we work fast – while keeping up the quality and accuracy we’re known for. It’s what keeps us inventing and reinventing, all the time. “Our culture is wide open, just like our spaces.” We bring out the best in each other. And through our countless volunteer projects, we help bring out the best in the communities around us, too. You can do amazing work here. Work you couldn’t do anywhere else. It’s up to you to make it happen.
Bloomberg News is seeking an experienced Company news reporter to join our APAC industry team in India. The candidate will break news and write features that illustrate corporate trends to a global audience. As part of a APAC team, the candidate will be expected to handle breaking news outside India and collaborate with his colleagues on cross-border analysis stories.
You’re the type of person who is highly motivated, organized, a self-starter and capable of building a network of sources. You must display an understanding of economics, markets and corporate action. Responsibilities include attending press briefings and evening events, monitoring other media and writing news summaries.
We’ll trust you to:
- Track record of breaking news on corporates and global businesses
- When warranted, work with colleagues to expand relevant data bullet points into larger stories
- Create table-based stories, write templates to generate computer assisted reporting
- Work closely with other reporters and editors to help our news coverage
You’ll need to have:
- 3-5 years Journalism experience and experience covering corporate news is preferred.
- Experience of working in a real-time news environment is desirable.
- Ability to write quickly and concisely under deadline pressure
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience is desirable.
If this sounds like you:
Apply! If we think you’re a good match, we’ll get in touch with you to let you know next steps.
- The Bloomberg Magazine India