Awesometown Entertainment is currently in search of Junior and Senior FX artists to join its growing team! The fx artist will work in conjunction with the cg supervisors, lighters, compositors, art department, and team leads to create effects and simulations that meet the objections of the production.
• Work closely with CG Supervisors and department leads to determine the most efficient approach to solving effects challenges to develop the final look
• Work with our art directors and TD’s to interpret and create effects and simulations that translate the vision of look development into the production
• Executing particle and dynamic simulations in 3D and 2D applications such as Maya, Nuke
• Optimizing fx generated content to the technical limitations of our pipeline Requirements
Qualifications and Experience
• Graduate degree in 3D animation
• Online demo reel that demonstrates your expertise in creating fx in production are essential
• Must possess the ability to work collaboratively, taking direction and feedback from directors and leads when necessary
• Knowledge of the typical production pipeline is beneficial
• Very good knowledge of Dynamics in Maya, knowledge in Houdini is a plus
• Experience using Nuke’s particle system is a plus
• Minimum of 4 years experience • Knowledge of Mel and Python a plus
• Knowledge of crowd and crowd simulations a plus
• Good mathematical knowledge
• Able to work under pressure and ability to work in teams • Good communication skills, initiative and artistic sense.
Please provide us with your resume and demo reel.
Required Work Experience: Minimum 4 years
Application email: firstname.lastname@example.org[sibwp_form id=3]