About the Internship:
- Capture & create high quality videos from concept to completion to support the BookASmile initiatives. We want storytellers who have bright and innovative ideas to create videos that will tell compelling stories with regards to BookASmile core objectives. This intern will have hands-on experience and will learn creative liberty to storyboard, write scripts, record, and edit videos as well as have influence on concepts in a collaborative environment. We encourage ownership of projects and rely on the videographer’s accountability to produce quality work.
- The intern will also be responsible for BookASmile’s social media activities across platforms, ranging from generating appropriate content/ posts, designing supporting creatives and uploading the same.
- In addition, the intern will keep the BookASmile Web Page updated with the latest happenings from activities within the initiative
- The intern will be responsible for traveling to and from event sites to capture pictures and footage.
# of Internships available: 1
Who can apply:
- Proficient in video editing software like Final Cut Pro and/or Premiere
- Proficient in Adobe After Effects
- Knowledge on how to operate a DSLR camera and audio equipment
- Able to tell compelling narrative through visual media
- Collaborate with external film production agencies on ad hoc projects
- Conduct interviews to capture on film
- BookASmile is looking for an intern to work in all aspects of social media, photography, video production, including filming events and interviews, editing, animating video graphics, etc.
- Edit photos for colour, lighting, and composition
- Working knowledge of motion graphics and animation
- Organize and catalogue videos and photos
- Proficiency in handling social media handles – generating appropriate content/ posts, designing supporting creatives and uploading the same.