Google’s line of products and services to clients never stops growing. As a Strategic Partner Analyst, you help build and maintain strategic relationships with many of our top partners. You lead analyses and communicate final recommendations, relentlessly advocating Google’s user, product and program interests in conversations with our key partners.
The India Channel Sales team focuses on building and managing long-term relationships with partners that scale the sales and management of Google’s advertising products to the long-tail of Small- and Medium-sized Business (SMB) advertisers. We are focused on empowering the millions of SMB businesses with Google AdWords and other advertising solutions. Members of this team work cross-functionally across Google’s organization, gain broad exposure to a range of Google products, and interact daily with partners who help carry out our mission across a diverse market.
As a Strategic Partner Manager, you will manage relationships with a portfolio of our leading channel partners. You have entrepreneurial and strategic thinking, influence management skills and personal presence as you help our partners define their strategic direction in the digital marketplace now and going forward. You will also provide business development expertise to drive sustainable high growth through the partner channel.
Your relationship-building skills, ability to collaborate across levels and personal presence make you an outstanding brand ambassador for Google and for the Channel Sales team. In addition, you will work with our partners to help them build their capabilities and work with them to develop the capacity to manage advertiser relationships over the long term. You can work in a rapidly changing industry, tolerate ambiguity, and demonstrate problem-solving leadership with limited oversight.
When our millions of advertisers and publishers are happy, so are we! As small business experts, we help get local entrepreneurs on the map, and deliver a beautifully simple, intuitive experience that enables customers to grow their businesses with us. By spotting and analyzing customer needs and trends, our innovative teams of strategists, account developers and customer support specialists work together on scalable solutions for each business, no matter its age or size.
- Manage Google partners and maintain partner relationships at executive levels and cross-functional hierarchies across organizations.
- Develop strategic business plans for our partners and help identify creative initiatives.
- Lead implementation of various initiatives cross-functionally (marketing, sales enablement, product training, account management, strategic planning) to identify roadblocks and provide strategic recommendations for partners.
- Ensure partners are fulfilling their contractual obligations and that Google is providing the required support for them to do so.
- Lead ad hoc projects, both internally and externally, focused on the strategic growth of the program.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of experience working in business development, partnership management, or any partner-facing role.
- Experience with Google products and Adwords.
- MBA or other advanced degree.
- 3 years of experience in Digital Media and or Advertising Sales.
- Demonstrated success in delivering complex projects with multiple stakeholders with the objective of improving commercial performance.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues and develop thoughtful recommendations and action plans.
- Passionate about commercial management, data analysis and technology.
- Proven relationship management skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference – we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Google does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, Google employees or any other company location. Google is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.