The Manager, Social Media (India) will be responsible for managing the day-to-day posting and scheduling social content to a variety of platforms in India
The successful candidate will have 5+ years of agency or brand experience and be familiar with WWE brand and current storylines. The candidate will have experience working within international accounts and projects. This position will report directly to the Senior Director, Global Social Media and is located in Mumbai.
- Manage in-language social accounts in line with overall WWE social strategy, branding, and voice.
- Drive traffic to all social platforms and digital properties, emphasizing audience growth and engagement with content.
- Work closely supporting stakeholders within WWE India, including agencies/freelancers, marketers in region, WWE digital content editors and social media team
- Provide social and digital support for television broadcasts specific to the Indian market, including, but not limited to show times, special events, live events, and Superstar appearances.
- Maintain the brand voice within WWE India by generating social content following WWE storyline and objectives
- Work with marketing to transform promotional messaging into engaging content
- Provide on-the-ground social support for regional marketing activations
- Project manage social support and take part in content creation for WWE’s international tours and talent visits to regions.
- 5+ years of experience in social media with a major brand or agency, with significant work on international accounts and projects
- Extensive experience posting and creating photo and short video content for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social platforms.
- Working knowledge of WWE TV shows, talent, and storylines a plus
- Strong organizational and communications skills (both verbal and written)
- Able to translate data into easy-to-understand insights
- Excellent attention to detail and follow-up skills
- Passion for emerging media trends and technology, and knowledge of how different countries use social media.
- Able to work as needed on evenings and/or weekends, and ability to schedule calls in various time zones
- Fluent in English and Hindi
- Bachelor’s degree or international equivalent in relevant study