Twitter India is looking For Media director in Mumbai. The primary role is to business relations and Twitter partnerships across television, Music Government and sports.
More specifically s/he will lead a stellar team that works directly with media companies and high-profile users on the platform, across different verticals, and help forge content distribution partnerships.
- Lead and build long-term strategic partnerships with media organizations;
Manage, track and expand Twitter’s numerous relationships with high-profile influencers;
- Work closely with internal communications, policy and outside PR teams;
- Develop and execute a local strategy to grow the user base in India;
- Research market perceptions of Twitter in market;
- Influence and improve the Twitter experience of users in India by identifying market insights and product needs;
- Build and grow a cross-functional business quickly and efficiently;
- Lead market development / partnership / business development team in India.
- Self-driven, proactive and comfortable with a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong leadership and team management skills with good personal communication & interpersonal skills;
- Extensive experience in the Indian media business and an unflagging enthusiasm for Twitter; Must ideally have a deep understanding of Twitter and the social media landscape;
- Good understanding of changing business needs in the Indian context with a view to deliver;
- Inquisitive and analytical mind; excellent judgement skills and a keen eye for gaining insights and translating them into value for the organization;
- Innovation-oriented and a proponent of disruptive and out-of-the-box thinking.
Must- haves & desired experience:
- Post graduate in business management from a premier school with around 12 – 15 years of relevant experience in marketing, strategy planning, brand building & management, new media marketing, content development & management and market research;
- Extensive track record of professional leadership experience;
- Strong network and established relationships with key media partners and online players;
- In-depth understanding of the dynamics of Social Networking and media industries;
- Extensive negotiation experience and strong track record of building strategic partnership;
- Strong understanding of Indian media business & broadcasting industry; Ability and stature to interact with the top management team and manage external relationships at an appropriate level;
- Team player who can exercise good judgment in a fast-moving environment.
(Application will redirect you to company’s website)
Required Media Director In Mumbai at Twitter India, twitter india career[sibwp_form id=3]