- External Communication
- a. Media– Monitoring, Media Relations & Public Relations.
- b. Information about Sweden in India – main responsibility to update Embassy homepage in English and social media (Facebook, Twitter, etc).
- c. Respond to queries on Sweden from the public.
- Cultural Affairs – Promotion of film, literature, design etc and collaboration between India and Sweden in these areas.
- Coordination and collaboration with counterparts in India and in Sweden, both public and private sector, related to information about Sweden.
- Work with Alumni Networks.
- Excellent command over spoken and written English and Hindi
- Good media relations
- Creative approach
- Willingness and ability to learn, develop and to take responsibilities under supervision.
- Good computer skills
- Good team player
- Flexibility and ability to respond to new demands
Qualification, Experience and other requirement
- A Post-Graduate in any stream, with additional education (degree/ diploma) in Social Communications Media.
- About 8-10 years of work experience in a similar capacity from employment with Embassies, International organizations or companies with International activities.
Salary will be based on the scale for local personnel at the Swedish Embassy in India. This position is a full-time position (100%) of 40 hours/week. Six months probationary employment would be applicable. Embassy of Sweden is an equal opportunity employer.
Application should include a cover letter, CV, and three references and be sent by email to email@example.com no later than Monday 9 May 2016. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Application in hard copy shall not be returned.
Mail To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Added Via: The Hoot