LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume – we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Are you an experienced digital advertising leader and are developing people and leading a team your dream job? At LinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for Media Operations Team Lead to join our Marketing Solutions team in booking, managing and reporting on advertising campaigns.
Your team is focusing on three areas: pre-sales, reporting and media ops of advertising campaigns. This includes making proposals, drafting reports and setting up and monitoring media campaigns for our global advertising operations.
We are looking for an experienced advertising professional who wants to join us in the setup of this development program where we build up star performers of the future.
- Interview and recruit the best possible talent with good future growth potential
- Manage day to day operations for a team of approx. 10-15 young potentials across pre-sales, reporting and media operations
- Global communications with different regions to identify opportunities to improve our service
- Ensure the team delivers timely, quality work reports through effective time management & prioritization
- Develop young potentials through active coaching and identifying learning and training needs
- Provide reports to frame performance for our internal clients; use data to make compelling insights and tell a story
- Think like an owner and have an impact outside of your core functions by demonstrating leadership, providing leverage and producing results that will help effectively scale
- Invest heavily in the team, growing and finding success in the job by learning from one another’s experiences and actively working to improve
- Master’s degree, preferably in marketing or advertising related field
- Team leadership and coaching experience
- Strong ownership and output focus – delivering results and completing initiatives to finish
- Excellent communication, collaboration, organizational and project management skills
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize tasks and work within deadlines with little supervision
- Experience working in a client facing role to understand the market requirements
- Technical knowledge of DSM/DFP, Programmatic (AppNexus preferred) and use of Tableau