Condé Nast India seeks a Digital Editor for a full-time staff position for its brand portfolio VOGUE, GQ, Condé Nast Traveller, Architectural Digest and others.
The Digital Editor will manage the overall digital business for Condé Nast India and its related digital properties.
- Minimum of 3 years senior-level strategic experience with developed capabilities in strategy, campaign planning and consulting roles. Experience must be vendor side (agency, consulting firm, or equivalent).
- Background in architecture is not essential, What’s more important is some brimming with ideas around all areas of lifestyle: fashion, art, design etc.
- Interactive web design and mobile application experience with proven understanding of interface design principles. Must be capable of managing all phases of online design from concept to creation and deployment.
- Exceptional understanding of fundamental web site and mobile device usability best practices, standards compliant design, cross browser compatibility, user interface design and analytics.
- Knowledge and thirst to investigate innovate and develop trends in website and mobile application development and the tools necessary to build online and interactive projects.
- Vendor-side track record planning, building and deploying campaigns, working with blue-chip brands and collaborating with internal teams.
- Experience in developing and optimizing SEM strategies that fit into overall marketing plans
- Deep understanding of creating, optimizing, tracking and analyzing robust social marketing campaigns across platforms and emerging platforms (Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Blogging, Foursquare, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Ability to lead clients, the internal team and delegate responsibility.
- Successful track record of taking high-profile projects from concept to completion on time, within budget and with excellence.
- Experience with digital marketing (mobile, web, search, email, display and social) and emerging technologies.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills along with strong writing and presentation abilities.
- Ability to drive business development efforts with existing and new clients.
- Experience as an integrator with cross-functional teams (technology, marketing and creative/design) together in support of programs and campaigns.
- Hands on experience working with open source technologies specifically developing for the LAMP stack (Linux / Apache / MySQL / PHP) or with Ruby on Rails.
- Able to work in a collaborative creative environment. Highly organized with the ability to multi-task to meet tight deadlines and schedules as required.
Duties and responsibilities may be adjusted based on years of experience.
Salary is also commensurate with experience.