Overall Purpose of the Role
As an exceptional Copywriter in Disney Studios, you will join a team of experienced Creative and Marketing people as a key player in a best-in-class, in-house Creative department providing fresh, customer-focused marketing and content copy that will be used for a variety of online and offline campaigns. We are looking for a highly motivated individual, who enjoys thinking conceptually, and can work to brand guidelines and marketing & creative strategies in a fast-paced environment.
You will be an all-round talent, feeling comfortable with campaign copy, direct marketing copy as well as internal communications, social media and PR copy. Located in Mumbai, you will be part of a talented team consisting of campaign planners, online marketers, content strategists, creative designers.
Areas of Responsibility
1. Working with Marketing and Campaign strategists, Creative designers to develop relevant and appealing copy concepts that meet the brief and business objectives.
2. Producing appealing, intelligent copy for seasonal and strategic campaigns, day-to-day and promotional marketing activities.
3. Writing high quality copy for a variety of channels such as content, web, online display, social media, print, broadcast, internal communications and PR.
4. Interacting with cross-functional teams and business stakeholders to brainstorm new creative concepts.
5. Offering ad-hoc support to a variety of stakeholders throughout the business with copy queries and requirements.
Experience and Professional Qualifications Required:
1. At least 3-5 years of professional copywriting experience, preferably in an advertising agency.
2. Good understanding of campaign planning and communication.
3. A Graduate with strong command over creative writing and spoken English and Hindi.
4. Business understanding, content standards and guidelines understanding, marketing strategy understanding, documentation capabilities.
5. A strong portfolio of creative concept, direct-marketing writing samples that demonstrate ability to conceptualize ideas and sell products or services, especially through online channels.
6. Ability to work both independently and within a team.
7. A strong team player with effective collaboration and influencing abilities