Macmillan is a global publishing company based in United States, which is primarily into the publishing of academical books. The Company was started 120 years ago in India, Macmillan Education has been a major player in India’s education market. Macmillan now hiring senior editor for the Noida Location. The candidates with 3-7 years experience as a content editor in a Media/Publishing firm are eligible to apply for this role.
Key Responsibilities Of Senior Editor at Macmillan Publishing House, Noida
- Develop manuscripts to match level-appropriate learning goals for subject specific school textbooks.
- Copy-edit and proofread to minimize the number of errors.
- Work closely with the marketing and sales teams and make conversations with them in a way that it happens for the progress of the company.
- Ability to meet deadlines and strict production goals.
- Research on competition/syllabus and come up with brainstorming ideas that can attract the targeted readers.
Line Manager: Managing Editor
To apply for this content editor job with Macmillan Publishing House- Noida, send your writing samples to corporatehr(at)macmillan.co.in
When you apply for this job, don’t forget to mention to the employer that you found this job on Filmmakers Fans